The purpose of these guidelines is to govern the awarding of grants for the translation and/or adaptation and/or subtitling of dramatic texts, librettos, choral repertoires as well as scenic and opera productions (hereafter, scenic productions) provided that they fulfill the following requirements:
For dramatic texts, librettos and choral repertoire:
- The original language must be Catalan or Occitan in its Aranese variant
- The original text must have been already released, published or awarded within a professional context the last six years, including the public grant call publication’s year.
- The original text must have been translated and/or adapted within the open call’s calender year
For scenic productions:
- The original text must have been written –totally or partially- in Spanish, Catalan or Occitan in its Aranese variant.
- The original text must have been translated and/or adapted and/or subtitled within the open call’s calender year
This call for grant proposals does not cover:
Translations and/or adaptations and/or subtitled of dramatic texts, librettos, choral repertoires and scenic productions into Catalan and Occitan in its Aranese variation.
The publication of dramatic texts, librettos and choral repertoires
Translation (s) made by the author or any of the members involved in the authorship of the text in the case of collective authorship.