Following last year’s success, Barcelona will once again be one of the partner locations for Ars Electronica, the most important festival in the world dedicated to electronic art and the different expressions of contemporary creativity related to new technology.
The festival, which will take place in Linz (Austria) and 100 other cities around the world from 8th until 12th September, will start its program online with the jam-packed Home Delivery, featuring introductory talks to what's on at the festival, brought together this year under the banner of “A new digital deal. How the digital world could work”.
Keeping in line with the philosophy of the festival, this year, Garden Barcelona will take place in several locations and will present exhibitions with unpublished projects and works-in-progress produced especially for the occasion, talks between artists and scientists, workshops and film screenings.
Save the date - from 8th until 12 September
More news and information soon
Ars Electronica Garden Barcelona is an initiative by:
- Institut Ramon Llull: www.llull.cat
- New Art Foundation: www.newartfoundation.art/
- Beep Art Collection: https://www.beepcollection.art/
- Universitat Oberta de Catalunya: www.uoc.edu
- La Caldera: https://lacaldera.info/
- Hangar: www.hangar.org
- Espronceda: https://www.espronceda.net/
- Canòdrom: https://canodrom.barcelona/
- Ajuntament de Barcelona: www.barcelona.cat
- HacTe: https://www.uoc.edu/portal/en/coneixement-obert/hacte/index.html
- Mira Festival: https://mirafestival.com
- IDEAL – Digital Arts Center: https://idealbarcelona.com
- IAAC – The Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia: https://iaac.net