This new format is obviously an open and flexible invitation.
Here are some details about this online residence proposal and about the Robolot 2020 project: Programming and Robotics III (May 6-12)
- The virtual residence will live in a Moodle space from where we can coordinate different resources.
- This virtual space will have some general proposal, but it will basically be a communicative space. Following the spirit of the Faber residences, everyone can present the project they are working on in those days and create new lines of collaboration.
- There will also have 4 thematic spaces to specify and guarantee a minimum of lines of work for this telematic meeting.
- All Faber participants will be able to register freely and participate in these four thematic spaces.
- There will be coordination of these thematic spaces. So their main goals will be presented and also work proposals for each day. Anyway, it will be a participatory space where you can also present suggestions, ideas … and develop other goals that were not initially set.
- Coordinators will be able to invite other people (outside Faber participants) who are collaborating on the respective projects.
- If useful, these spaces can continue beyond the dates of Faber’s residency.
- These 4 spaces are: «Microblocks», «Snap!», «Maker space and 3D dessign» and «IoT and EducaCont». The main work will be in English in the two first spaces and in Spanish in the other two.
- It will be created a fifth “Faber-Llull” open space to publish and share information and materials on the web. It will be the website of our residence work. We only will publish what has been agreed within the private workspaces.
- It will be prioritized the use of asynchronous work resources, to allow everyone to work (different time zones, different availabilities…), but it will also try to hold online meetings to encourage the dynamics and a little more “human contact” of the group. Most video meetings will be scheduled with the logic of the different groups. Then, there will be able to have a virtual closing meeting to be all together at the same time.